Thursday, September 23, 2010

Korean - I

I

I Na (Nah)* 나

* In most ordinary sentences the "I" (Na) is left out
because it is understood. "He" and "she" are used
only rarely because they are also generally understood.

I dont't know
Na-nun morumnida (Nah-nuun moh-rume-nee-dah)
너는모[bug]나다


I think so
Kuroke saenggakamnida (Kuu-roh-kay sang-gahk
-ahm-nee-dah
) 그렇게생각 합]나다


I'm not going
An ga yo (Ahn-gah-yoh)

I want to go to Seoul
Seoure ka-go shipoyo (Soh-uhl kah-go she-poh-yoh)

I don't understand Korean
Hangugma-reul chom hae-yo (Hahn-guuk-mah-ruhl
chome hay-yoh



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Aria said...

Cham komapsumnida.... thank you so much,for sharing ^_^

Arthur Yang said...

Someone told me 'moo-lah' is used for "I don't know". Perhaps very informal?

Post a Comment